|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8Edit
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8Edit
- To see all changes made to Winter Soldier, visit Winter Soldier/Patch History.
Winter Soldier has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Assemble!: Any pair of core Avengers members
- Average Joes: Heroes without superpowers or supersuits
- Bombs Away: Heroes that use grenades or mines
- Cool and Collected: Heroes whose names reference ice
- Fellow Travelers: Black Widow and Winter Soldier
- First Day On The Job: Beetle and Winter Soldier
- Fully Armed: Heroes with an arsenal of weapons
- Invaders: Heroes that were in the Invaders
- Man On The Wall: Winter Soldier and Quake
- Martial Arts Masters: Heroes who are known to be proficient with martial arts
- Natural Born Killers: Heroes who are known for assassinations
- Newly Assembled: Members who have recently joined the Avengers
- Orphanage: Orphaned Heroes
- Passing the Torch: Heroes that took on another Hero's mantle
- Patriots: Heroes who feels a strong support for his or her country
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Proud To Serve: Heroes who are military veterans
- Red in the Ledger: Heroes who started their careers as villains
- Shield Bearers: Heroes who have been Captain America
- Street Level: Heroes who fight in the street
- Tiny Transistors: Cybernetic heroes
- War Buddies: Heroes that fought in World War II together