- Power level is set by Agent Level when acquired
- Next single-target attack has a 50% chance to miss
- Allies have a chance to remove a harmful status effect at the beginning of each turn
- Protects allies from single-target range attacks
- Resistance to Energy damage
- Counters range attacks when Protector of Attilan buff is active
- Unusually, simply equipping the Watcher of Attilan grants the agent , but it acts as hidden buff. It will reduce any Energy attack and its icon is not visible however, only its name is shown.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.