Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- Toasting Augmented Iso-8 - Adds to Elixir of Recovery
- To see all changes made to Volstagg, visit Volstagg/Patch History.
Team Up Bonuses
Volstagg has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Ambassador for Mankind: Jane Foster and Asgardians
- Asgardians: Heroes who are from Asgard
- Bearded Bearing: Heroes who maintain facial hair
- Big Mouth: Heroes that like to mouth off
- Bloodlust: Heroes with attacks that cause bleeding
- I'll Drink To That: Heroes known for drinking during combat
- Murderworld Survivors: Heroes who survived Murderworld
- Needs Food Badly: Heroes with a ravenous hungers
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Redheads: Heroes with red hair
- Tossers: Heroes with tossing abilities
- Warriors Three: Heroes who are members of the Warriors Three