- Power level is set by Agent Level when acquired.
- Consumes when fired to put Void Shield on the Agent
- Consumes when fired to put Void Shield on the Team
- Absorbs damage
- Removes and prevents harmful debuffs
- Attackers hitting the Void Shield have a buff removed
- Will not remove or prevent abilities destroying or preventing Shields
- Removes beneficial status effects from the target
- Special Operations 12 listed Void Generator as the Epic Boss Roulette Reward in Mission 2. This is incorrect, as Sonic Blaster is the true reward for this Mission.
- Void Generator instead is the reward for finishing all of the Score Challenge Tasks.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear Stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a
Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Isotope-8 slotted on the Uniform.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's