Second blog post for me! And today, I wanna try to fantasize about one of the most anti-heroes that I expect to see. Yes, I have strange tastes when it comes to heroes. So what? Well, enjoy it!
A small introduction: Taskmaster has been designed as an "brutal opportunist". That's was for me the closest idea to what is the fighting style of the character in Marvel Comics.
for effects). When it trigged, cooldown of Mimic reset.
L1: Taskmaster's Mark
Type: Slashing/Melee - Target: One Enemy - # of Hits: 2
Stamina Cost: 10% - Hit/Critical: 92%/12%; NEW DEBUFF: Taskmaster's Mark (1 rnd)
• Attacking have the 50% of chance for Taskmaster to counter with a deadly Counter Attack (Slashing/Melee/Deadly Crits).• Can be removed with Recharge. Don't removed at first counterattack (like ).
• Prevents Counter Attacks and Protect.
Type: Buff - Target: One Enemy/Self - # of Hits: none
Stamina Cost: none - Cooldown: 3 rnd - Hit/Critical: none; ; NEW BUFF: MIMIC
• Copy a random move from target, but can't copy moves of Electric, Energy, Fire, Ground, Heal, Ice, Kinectic, Magic, Psychic, Shadow, Sonic, Summon, Tech and Temporal type.
• The move copied (find it in a multifunction slot in Mimic) is replaced when you copy another move. It cannot be removed by any debuff.
• Stamina cost of the move copied is doubled.
L6: Get'em guys! • I give you an A+
Type: Melee/Ranged/Summon - Target: All Enemies - # of Hits: 8
Stamina Cost: 18% - Hit/Critical: 88%/23%; ;
• The ex student of Taskmaster attack with the best of their ability! (//various bad, low grade guy of A.I.M., Hydra and thugs).
L9: No Quarter • Anything you can do, I can do BETTER!
Type: Ranged - Target: One Enemy - # of Hits: 18
Stamina Cost: 32% - Cooldown: 1 rnd (Start with cooldown) - Hit/Critical: 88%/11%; ;
• Combining different styles of combat, Taskmaster keep attacking until the bottom of the ammo.