Hmm, let's see - 30 battles in, and already I'm working up some serious beefs.
- Wolverine is still buggy as crap and trying to fight against him continues to be an exercise in frustration.
- There needs to be a hard counter to BSQS's Blast From The Past, other than killing him. Or at the very least it should be changed to only proc when the opponent takes an offensive action.
- Man, I'm really hating going up against Magneto. Dude is a headache, nuff said. I may take the "if you can't beat 'em" tactic on Defense this season.
- The damage done by the Frostbound Hatchet's Shatter ability is darned near a quarter of a health bar. That puts its damage output on par with Mental Anguish or Proximity Mine for "amount of hurt you can lay on someone in one round." They needed to give that weapon a debuff, like vulnerability to fire/energy.
- I'm still hating the Warbringer Axe just as much this season as I did last season.