- - Didn't play at all yesterday past my first five. Came back to a -33 this morning. Thought to myself, "Eh, that's not so bad" - until I looked at my battle records. A crapload of defensive matches for +5, +4, +6 interspersed with the occasional -24, -26, -25 that took away any and all gain my defensive matches got me. I'm about sick of this BS.
- - I'm hopeful that finally getting my ass in gear and getting my Bruisers leveled so that they're all level 11 or higher will help my defense a bit. Six more days and everyone who is eligible to be 11, will be, leaving Thundra and Wonderman as the outliers.
- - Then it'll be five days on the Scrappers and four days on the Infiltrators. Fifteen days of solid leveling (and CP farming, while I'm at it). This game is starting to feel more like a job...
Current League: Vibranium
- Wins - 207
- Attacking Wins - 64
- Defending Wins - 143
- Losses - 81
- Attacking Losses - 10
- Defending Losses - 71
- AFK Win Rate - 66.8% (doesn't help much when those wins are dinky...)
- Total Matches - 288
- Total Attacks - 74
- Total Forced Forfeits - 2 (damnit...)
- Total Actual Attacks - 72
- Total Defenses - 214
- A/D Ratio - 1:2.89 (I fully expect this to be over 3.0 by the end of the tournament)
- Day 7 - 1 Gold Nugget (Why is this thing even on the roulette? We get five a day anyway!)
- Day 6 - 1 Seraphim Feather (two more to go... I'm seeing a pattern here.)
- Day 5 - 1 Five Battles
- Day 4 - 1 Seraphim Feather (three more to go...)
- Day 3 - 1 Five Battles
- Day 2 - 1 Seraphim Feather (four more to go...)
- Day 1 - SINISTER SCEPTER!!!! WOOHOO!!!