- - Been yo-yo'ing in and out of V-league like I have a bungee cord attached to my back. Usually by this point in the tournament I'm solidly in V-leauge if I have enough wins. I can't confirm it yet, but it seems like as soon as I start making gains the system starts putting me up against weaker players that are anywhere from 200 to 400 Elo lower than me, resulting in any ground I've gained being pissed away to the 20-30 point losses I incur while AFK due to the AI being intellectually impaired. I may be up over 1300 this morning, but I fully expect to be lower than 1100 by the time I get home.
- - I realize we're only a few days in, but I really hope more people start playing PvP soon so we can get more points floating in the system.
- - The new staff's effects are definitely broken. If it is used then on the following turn the Agent is still able to take their turn as normal, despite the debuff that indicates they should not be able to. At least the heroes' extra turn can be removed with buff removal tools. *shrug*
Current League: Vibranium
- Wins - 162
- Attacking Wins - 59
- Defending Wins - 103
- Losses - 65
- Attacking Losses - 8
- Defending Losses - 57
- AFK Win Rate - 64.4%
- Total Matches - 227
- Total Attacks - 67
- Total Forced Forfeits - 2 (damnit...)
- Total Actual Attacks - 65
- Total Defenses - 160
- A/D Ratio - 1:2.39 (Slightly down from yesterday. Yay, I guess?)
- Day 6 - 1 Seraphim Feather (two more to go... I'm seeing a pattern here.)
- Day 5 - 1 Five Battles
- Day 4 - 1 Seraphim Feather (three more to go...)
- Day 3 - 1 Five Battles
- Day 2 - 1 Seraphim Feather (four more to go...)
- Day 1 - SINISTER SCEPTER!!!! WOOHOO!!!