- - Ran into a couple big spenders that already had the new staff. The DoT mitigation was less annoying than the QJ/Heal effect.
- - Also ran into my first agent with a fresh Sinister Scepter. Yep, that thing is still just as annoying as it was before. Fortunately, nobody told the guy how to capitalize on it and the AI used it again on his second turn. *snicker*
- - With the Gold Sale on, I might pick up the copy of Magik's sword when they make it available, but that's about the only thing I see that's potentially PvP-worthy right now.
- - Once again, the number of defensive matches is vastly outnumbering my attacks, and for some reason I keep getting put up against these people who have an Elo anywhere from 100 to 200 below mine so I'm losing 20-25 points per defensive loss. Surely I'm not that high up in the rankings already?
- - Does anyone else think ShadowKitty's damage while coming out of phased needs to be dropped down to the same level that Vision's is at?
- - Anyone running a Juggernaut/Mockingbird team with a Bruiser agent can hug a root as far as I'm concerned. I hate that bitch bad enough, but if that team gets the turn order advantage on you, you're toast.
Current League: Diamond
- Wins - 114
- Attacking Wins - 37
- Defending Wins - 77
- Losses - 45
- Attacking Losses - 4
- Defending Losses - 41
- AFK Win Rate - 65.3%
- Total Matches - 159
- Total Attacks - 41
- Total Forced Forfeits - 2 (damnit...)
- Total Actual Attacks - 39
- Total Defenses - 118
- A/D Ratio - 1:2.88 (Really, PD? Really?)
- Day 5 - 1 Five Battles
- Day 4 - 1 Seraphim Feather (three more to go...)
- Day 3 - 1 Five Battles
- Day 2 - 1 Seraphim Feather (four more to go...)
- Day 1 - SINISTER SCEPTER!!!! WOOHOO!!!