- - Feast or famine? My first match-up today was against a player one level higher than me with an Elo a full 100 points lower than mine. Second match-up was a player two levels higher with an Elo 70 points higher. Final match-up of the morning five? A player of the same level that was a full 105 Elo higher. Seriously, Playdom, what the hell?
- - The agent that was 105 higher than me? Running Inf Shadowcat, Tac GW, Gen agent with Kuzuri, Hotshot, Hard Nox, and SoA. Obviously totally attack-centric, and with a team like that I can see how they'd be heavy on the wins, but I basically walked all over it and racked up 21 points.
- - Got a Baltag's Blaster out of the lockboxes today. Uh, yay, I guess. I never was that hip to the 40th Century Man set anyway.
Current League: Vibranium
Score: 1337 (You know it, d00d!)
- Wins - 148
- Attacking Wins - 86
- Defending Wins - 62
- Losses - 101
- Attacking Losses - 17
- Defending Losses - 84
- Total Matches - 249
- Total Attacks - 103
- Total Forced Forfeits - 11
- Total Actual Attacks - 92
- Total Defenses - 146
- A/D Ratio - 1:1.42
Juggernaut Covers: 8 of 8 in 22 attempts (10-box shots)
- Day 7 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 6 - 1 Thermite Torch
- Day 5 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 4 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 3 - 1 Kree Bracers
- Day 2 - 2 Lockboxes
- Day 1 - No flippin' clue. Roulette was broken, so I had no idea what was even available. Definitely wasn't more lockboxes or Gold. Probably was one of last season's PvP items, since it was still handing out crap from then.