- - Have come to the conclusion that I just need to quit trying to play this game on my netbook. A whole bunch more forced forfeits last night set me back at least 200 points.
- - They really need to fix the timings for the Stun-versus-counter-attacks and Scrapper's follow-up attack mechanics. I'm still getting smacked in the face by Quicksilver's Quickness counter-attack when he is initially Stunned, and there are still Infiltrators who are getting in their counter-attack shot between Omega Sentinel's Plasma Blade strikes.
- - Finally got to see Disoriented trigger like it is supposed to! I got a good laugh as the enemy agent proceeded to clock his own Phoenix with his Warbringer Axe.
- - A -74 point swing overnight put me pretty much back right where I left it yesterday. Gotta love the A/D ratio! /sarcasm
Current League: Vibranium
- Wins - 132
- Attacking Wins - 77
- Defending Wins - 55
- Losses - 86
- Attacking Losses - 17
- Defending Losses - 69
- Total Matches - 218
- Total Attacks - 94
- Total Forced Forfeits - 11
- Total Actual Attacks - 83
- Total Defenses - 124
- A/D Ratio - 1:1.32
Juggernaut Covers: 8 of 8 in 22 attempts (10-box shots)
- Day 6 - 1 Thermite Torch
- Day 5 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 4 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 3 - 1 Kree Bracers
- Day 2 - 2 Lockboxes
- Day 1 - No flippin' clue. Roulette was broken, so I had no idea what was even available. Definitely wasn't more lockboxes or Gold. Probably was one of last season's PvP items, since it was still handing out crap from then.