- - Bumped up to level 179 today. No other major changes in combatants, though. Still plenty of Phoenix everywhere I turn.
- - Promoted to Vibranium League for the first time today, too. Here's hoping I can finish in it.
- - It's painfully obvious that they still haven't done anything about adjusting the ratio of the attacks to defenses.
- - It's really annoying when your own accuracy bonus is jacked through the roof and the opponents are dodging your hits like they're Spider-Man on speed.
- - Have I mentioned lately how much I hate going up against Omega Sentinel's Eos protocol bonus defense against follow-ups and counters? Drives me up the flippin wall (right along with Emma's Organic Recovery...). At least I get to reap the benefits of it myself.
- - They claim they bumped the chance for Disoriented to trigger up to 30%. I still haven't seen it happen once, even if I've got it laid on all three opponents. A tad annoying, that.
Current League: Vibranium
- Wins - 107
- Attacking Wins - 58
- Defending Wins - 49
- Losses - 64
- Attacking Losses - 10
- Defending Losses - 54
- Total Matches - 171
- Total Attacks - 68
- Total Forced Forfeits - 6
- Total Actual Attacks - 62
- Total Defenses - 103
- A/D Ratio - 1:1.51
Juggernaut Covers: 8 of 8 in 22 attempts (10-box shots)
- Day 5 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 4 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 3 - 1 Kree Bracers
- Day 2 - 2 Lockboxes
- Day 1 - No flippin' clue. Roulette was broken, so I had no idea what was even available. Definitely wasn't more lockboxes or Gold. Probably was one of last season's PvP items, since it was still handing out crap from then.