- - Sing along with me now! "Em-ma Men-tal Trau-ma Spam! Doo-dah, doo-dah! Em-ma Men-tal Trau-ma spam, oh de doo-dah-day!"
- - Despite the above, the teams I've been put up against seem to be a lot more varied this time, but it could also be that things are still shaking out. It is only day three, after all.
- - Battles involving Rescue and Phoenix on the same team seem to take forever if the AI gets Rescue's heal cycle working properly.
- - Three more "forfeits" last night thanks to the crap code in the game causing the eternal loading screen of doom. Agents MissCW, Antar, and Beast, you're welcome for the free points Playdom handed you, courtesy of me.
- - Captain Britain appears to be gaining two stacks of Roar of Valor for each enemy killed rather than one. Might have just been a bug in the match I fought, but I'll keep an eye on it if I run into him again.
- - First actual legit attacking loss last night due to the CB bug above. Dude got double-pumped up after killing my Omega Sentinel (who hadn't had a turn yet and was still in Scrapper mode), racked up an extra turn off her, pulled a Smashing on the whole team, and got a double-stun on the both of us that were left. After that, the rest of his team mopped us up. Many expletives were thrown at the monitor, most of them questioning whether my opponent's parentage involved farm animals and also calling into question the promiscuity of his mother...
Current League: Diamond
- Wins - 64
- Attacking Wins - 34
- Defending Wins - 30
- Losses - 35
- Attacking Losses - 7
- Defending Losses - 28
- Total Matches - 99
- Total Attacks - 41
- Total Forfeits - 4
- Total Actual Attacks - 37
- Total Defenses - 58
- A/D Ratio - 1:1.41
Juggernaut Covers: 6 of 8 in 12 attempts (10-box shots)
- Day 3 - 1 Kree Bracers
- Day 2 - 2 Lockboxes
- Day 1 - No flippin' clue. Roulette was broken, so I have no idea what was even available. Definitely wasn't more lockboxes or Gold. Probably was one of last season's PvP items, since it was still handing out crap from then.