- - You can always tell when someone is in Full Attack Mode, because they'll be rocking Tac Grey Widow. She doesn't seem to hit as hard as she used to, though.
- - Scraped myself back up to almost 1650 last night...
- - ...and woke up to zero defensive battles? WTH?
- - Topped 1700 for the first time today. I fully expect to be back down to 1400 by lunch. How sad is that?
Current League: Adamantium
- Wins - 446
- Attacking Wins - 271
- Defending Wins - 175
- Losses - 326
- Attacking Losses - 45
- Defending Losses - 281
- AFK Win Rate - 38.3%
- Total Matches - 772
- Total Attacks - 316
- Total Forced Forfeits - 23 (friggin' forced refreshes...)
- Total Actual Attacks - 293
- Total Defenses - 456
- A/D Ratio - 1:1.44
Juggernaut Covers: 8 of 8 in 22 attempts (10-box shots)
- Day 18 - 2 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 17 - 1 Diamond Cutter (What, am I DDP over here? Bonus Wrestling Geek points to anyone who knows that reference...)
- Day 16 - 1 Thermite Torch
- Day 15 - 1 Five Battles
- Day 14 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 13 - 1 Diamond Cutter (Yeah, that'd be great if I hadn't actually replaced all of mine with better stuff...)
- Day 12 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 11 - 1 Phoenix Pinion (Hey, it's a free reforge. I'll take it.)
- Day 10 - 1 Five Battles
- Day 9 - 2 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 8 - 2 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 7 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 6 - 1 Thermite Torch
- Day 5 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 4 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 3 - 1 Kree Bracers
- Day 2 - 2 Lockboxes
- Day 1 - No flippin' clue. Roulette was broken, so I had no idea what was even available. Definitely wasn't more lockboxes or Gold. Probably was one of last season's PvP items, since it was still handing out crap from then.