- - Apparently the word for defensive matches is "the beatings will continue until morale improves." Enough D-matches (and accompanying losses) overnight to put me back into the 1300 range when I woke up.
- - And once again the match-ups this morning are "feast or famine" - either it's players who are a good 200 Elo above me, or ones that are 100+ Elo below me.
- - Two more forced forfeits last night. Why the hell is it whenever that happens it's always against some low-Elo twit that ends up costing me 20 points (or more)?
Current League: Adamantium
- Wins - 270
- Attacking Wins - 163
- Defending Wins - 107
- Losses - 198
- Attacking Losses - 27
- Defending Losses - 171
- AFK Win Rate - 38.5%
- Total Matches - 468
- Total Attacks - 190
- Total Forced Forfeits - 15 (friggin' netbook...)
- Total Actual Attacks - 175
- Total Defenses - 278
- A/D Ratio - 1:1.46
Juggernaut Covers: 8 of 8 in 22 attempts (10-box shots)
- Day 12 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 11 - 1 Phoenix Pinion (Hey, it's a free reforge. I'll take it.)
- Day 10 - 1 Five Battles
- Day 9 - 2 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 8 - 2 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 7 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 6 - 1 Thermite Torch
- Day 5 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 4 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 3 - 1 Kree Bracers
- Day 2 - 2 Lockboxes
- Day 1 - No flippin' clue. Roulette was broken, so I had no idea what was even available. Definitely wasn't more lockboxes or Gold. Probably was one of last season's PvP items, since it was still handing out crap from then.