- - If it hadn't been for Quicksilver's "I always go first" ability, I would have been completely turn-screwed on the first three matches today, with the AI having the next three moves after him. Sometimes you win at the RNG, sometimes it decides to bend you over...
- - Next to no defensive battles last night. Apparently my number in the defense pool wasn't up...
- - ...until I put in the morning attacks - I got back from breakfast to find my rating had dropped by 120, putting me back in the 1490 range. Rassafrassin crap AI...
- - There's something pleasing about seeing Iron Pepsi Can go Full Retard (er, I mean Full Overecharge) so he can break out the big multi-hit AoE, only to have him get pre-countered by Hard Nox and BSQS, taking him out.
Current League: Adamantium
- Wins - 295
- Attacking Wins - 181
- Defending Wins - 114
- Losses - 209
- Attacking Losses - 28
- Defending Losses -181
- AFK Win Rate - 38.6%
- Total Matches - 504
- Total Attacks - 209
- Total Forced Forfeits - 15 (friggin' netbook...)
- Total Actual Attacks - 194
- Total Defenses - 295
- A/D Ratio - 1:1.41
Juggernaut Covers: 8 of 8 in 22 attempts (10-box shots)
- Day 13 - 1 Diamond Cutter (Yeah, that'd be great if I hadn't actually replaced all of mine with better stuff...)
- Day 12 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 11 - 1 Phoenix Pinion (Hey, it's a free reforge. I'll take it.)
- Day 10 - 1 Five Battles
- Day 9 - 2 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 8 - 2 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 7 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 6 - 1 Thermite Torch
- Day 5 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 4 - 5 Unstoppable Lockboxes
- Day 3 - 1 Kree Bracers
- Day 2 - 2 Lockboxes
- Day 1 - No flippin' clue. Roulette was broken, so I had no idea what was even available. Definitely wasn't more lockboxes or Gold. Probably was one of last season's PvP items, since it was still handing out crap from then.