PvP Season 7 Day 1
- Meet the new bugs, same as the old bugs: Apparently we're back to the same bug as the beginning of last season where the roulette spin didn't visibly occur but you were still awarded the prize.
- What's worse is that for some people it was still awarding the old prizes from last season!
- Doubly worse is the potential bug that causes you to not be able to start a match after you've fought your first five of the day. It goes away after a refresh, but that's still a loss you shouldn't have to take. #PlaydomFAIL
- The same blasted "kill shots that don't kill" bug is in effect. That annoys me to no end.
- I really hate those first few fights where it either matches you up against a noob you can beat like a rented mule, or you're so outclassed it isn't funny.
- Fantomex's Misdirection ability will definitely let you dodge things like the Dark Sigil's AOE. Can't complain about that.
- I swear to ghawd, jeebus, and the flying spaghetti monster, if I see one more Custom Sword of the Barony, I'm going to scream.
- Day 1 - 1 Command Point