- Made a push last night and got myself up over 1600 with my free turns. Decided to stop there. Woke up this morning to a loss of less than 100 points. How sad is it when I consider that a good AFK run?
- Still hating the totally broken timing on Death and Rebirth's ability to revive people. The system should check for total hitpoints being <= 0 and immediately apply it, not let the character sit there at zero hit points while my heroes counter-attack, essentially making the counter totally worthless.
- Also still hating the Sword of the Barony's broken healing mechanic. If the character they attack isn't bleeding when the hit takes place, then as it's written it shouldn't proc a heal. Period.
PvP Day 16 Totals
- Total Matches - 493
- Total Attacks - 227
- Total Defenses - 266
- A:D ratio: 1:1.17
- Total Wins - 286
- Attacking Wins - 191
- Defending Wins - 95
- Total Losses - 207
- Attacking Losses - 36
- Defending Losses - 171
- Total Points - 1602
- Average Points Per Attack - 10.27
- Average Points Per Defend - -6.3
- Day 16 - 1 Gold
- Day 15 - Terrigen Crystals (which would be nice if it wasn't a step DOWN for my armory)
- Day 14 - WARBRINGER AXE!
- Day 13 - Yet another friggin Doombot Processor
- Day 12 - Ruby Quartz Fragment
- Day 11 - 1 CP (*WHACK* Thank you, Sir, may I have another?)
- Day 10 - 1 Gold
- Day 9 - 1 CP
- Day 8 - Ruby Quartz Fragment
- Day 7 - 1 Gold
- Day 6 - 1 Gold (to quote Dave Chappelle, "I'M RICH, BIATCH!!!")
- Day 5 - 10 CP
- Day 4 - Doombot Processor (hell, I ought to be able to build an army of these by now...)
- Day 3 - 1 CP
- Day 2 - Doombot Processor
- Day 1 - Doombot Processor