- Nightcrawler's ability to pull a protect on an AOE and then Bamf out of the way still continues to annoy.
- I'm running into fewer Wolverines, but the amount of X-23 I'm seeing is on the rise, which strikes me as odd. Maybe it's last season's winners finally crawling out of their caves to try and get their battles in?
- Average points per attack still continues on a downward trend while the negative points per defense keeps digging itself deeper and deeper. Ugh.
- I'm taking a "If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em" strategy with AFK - trying Generalist BSQS and Blaster WC PHX along with the agent to see how they do today. I'm debating on reforging the Phoenix Flare and trying out PKB's AFK strategy. Maybe if they don't drop the new SpecOps this week I'll give that a go.
PvP Day 15 Totals
- Total Matches - 440
- Total Attacks - 208
- Total Defenses - 232
- A:D ratio: 1:1.12
- Total Wins - 255
- Attacking Wins - 175
- Defending Wins - 80
- Total Losses - 185
- Attacking Losses - 33
- Defending Losses - 152
- Total Points - 1580
- Average Points Per Attack - 10.41
- Average Points Per Defend - -6.58
- Day 15 - Terrigen Crystals (which would be nice if it wasn't a step DOWN for my armory)
- Day 14 - WARBRINGER AXE!
- Day 13 - Yet another friggin Doombot Processor
- Day 12 - Ruby Quartz Fragment
- Day 11 - 1 CP (*WHACK* Thank you, Sir, may I have another?)
- Day 10 - 1 Gold
- Day 9 - 1 CP
- Day 8 - Ruby Quartz Fragment
- Day 7 - 1 Gold
- Day 6 - 1 Gold (to quote Dave Chappelle, "I'M RICH, BIATCH!!!")
- Day 5 - 10 CP
- Day 4 - Doombot Processor (hell, I ought to be able to build an army of these by now...)
- Day 3 - 1 CP
- Day 2 - Doombot Processor
- Day 1 - Doombot Processor