- I'm really getting sick of the game locking up on me during loading screens in PvP. Congrats, opponent, you just got a free 20 points because Playdom can't handle lag in a network connection.
- I still think Cable's Temporal Shift ability either needs to start with a cooldown, like the QJ, or not be a quick action.
- I'm getting REALLY sick of timing issues on when the opposing Phoenix procs Death and Rebirth.
- The opposing Nightcrawler seems to proc Noble Sacrifice AND Bamf out of the way of attacks at the same time a hell of a lot more than mine ever does.
- They really need to add a "Resign" button to the matches. I know when I'm beat, and I'm willing to take the loss for it, but I want it to count toward my actual battle count, not just show up as an attacking loss. Why should I have to sit through an extra two to four minutes of watching my team go down?
PvP Day 13 Totals
- Total Matches - 360
- Total Attacks - 167
- Total Defenses - 193
- A:D ratio: 1:1.16
- Total Wins - 207
- Attacking Wins - 141
- Defending Wins - 66
- Total Losses - 153
- Attacking Losses - 26
- Defending Losses - 127
- Total Points - 1412
- Average Points Per Attack - 10.61
- Average Points Per Defend - -6.46
- Day 13 - Yet another friggin Doombot Processor
- Day 12 - Ruby Quartz Fragment
- Day 11 - 1 CP (*WHACK* Thank you, Sir, may I have another?)
- Day 10 - 1 Gold
- Day 9 - 1 CP
- Day 8 - Ruby Quartz Fragment
- Day 7 - 1 Gold
- Day 6 - 1 Gold (to quote Dave Chappelle, "I'M RICH, BIATCH!!!")
- Day 5 - 10 CP
- Day 4 - Doombot Processor (hell, I ought to be able to build an army of these by now...)
- Day 3 - 1 CP
- Day 2 - Doombot Processor
- Day 1 - Doombot Processor