FANDOM


Page is protected, so here it goes.

Items that can be used

Chance Item Chance Item
5.42%

Panacea Injection
 Panacea Injection

5.42%

Shawarma icon large
 Shawarma

5.42%

Web Grenade
 Web Grenade

5.42%

Strike Patch
 Strike Patch

5.42%

Focus Patch
 Focus Patch

5.42%

Deflection Patch
 Deflection Patch

5.42%

Strike Patch
 Evasion Patch

2.71%

Double Strike
 Double Strike

2.71%

Counter Strike
 Counter Strike

2.71%

Tactical Strike
 Tactical Strike

2.71%

Penetrating Strike
 Penetrating Strike

2.71%

Revenge Strike
 Revenge Strike

2.71%

Mystical Munition
 Mystical Munition

2.71%

Lost Page of the Vishanti
 Lost Page of the Vishanti

1.35%

Christmas Cookies
 Christmas Cookies

1.35%

Thor Valentine
 Thor Valentine

1.35%

Team Restore
 Team Restore

1.35%

Chrono Boost
 Chrono Boost

1.35%

The Crippler
 The Crippler

1.35%

Quantum Elixir
 Quantum Elixir

5.42 * 7 = 37.94
2.71 * 7 = 18.97
1.35 * 6 = 8.1
Total adds up to 65.01
As pointed out by Reg, his ability has a 65% to proc. The rest 35% just means he won't use anything.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.