FANDOM


While trying to prevent myself from falling asleep, I decided to take a look at what's inside coiled lock boxes and their odds.

Breakdown

Coiled Boxes has 2 parts, a common loot and a rare loot. Rare loot are the comic book covers, common loot is everything else. When opened by 1, you have 7% chance of getting cover and 93% chance of other things. When opened by 10, you have 10% chance of cover (you get 1 comic book cover guaranteed, but for the sake of math let's use 10% for it's 1 out of 10 boxes) and 90% chance of everything else.

Comic Book covers and duplicate conspiracy theories

Each comic book has an equal odd of 12.5%. If you keep getting duplicates, you're just in bad luck. For me personally, going from 6 covers to 7 took me 8 duplicates, while going from 7 to 8 there was no duplicate. It really all comes down to luck.

Everything else inside the Coiled Lockbox

  • 50% chance of consumables, such as First Aid Packs, ISO-8 Shards, Strike Patch, you get the idea.
  • 20% PvP or energy refill.
  • 20% Reactive ISO-8
  • 10% Store Gears, such as A.R. "Spinner", Vibra-Shotel, depending on your level
  • 4% of getting anything from the table below:
Reward Weight
Girl's Best Friend 0.05
20 Unstable Iso-8 0.05
1 Command Point 0.25
3 Command Points 0.2
5 Command Point 0.05
Consumables 0.2
Store Gear 0.05
ISO-8 0.15
  • 4% of getting anything from the table below:
Reward Weight
Monstrosity 0.05
40 Unstable Iso-8 0.05
3 Command Point 0.25
5 Command Points 0.2
10 Command Point 0.05
Consumables 0.2
Store Gear 0.05
ISO-8 0.15
  • 4% of getting anything from the table below:
Reward Weight
Soldering Iron 0.05
20 Unstable Iso-8 0.05
1 Command Point 0.25
3 Command Points 0.2
5 Command Point 0.05
Consumables 0.2
Store Gear 0.05
ISO-8 0.15



As you can probably tell, the 4% tables are drop tables from past SO missions. I don't know for sure if PD factors in the weight within the drop tables for SO Gears, my guess would be yes because I have not seen a separate drop rate for CPs in the main table.

Conclusion

I'm not good at math, so if anybody want to calculate separate rates for each item please do so and post the link in comment. Hope this helps anybody who wonders. And I need to get a life :3.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.