|Guides and Tutorials|
|Facebook Filters How to Spend Gold Get More CPs Strategies and Play Styles|
Sharing achievements in the game helps other people playing M:AA, as they can harvest S.H.I.E.L.D. Point from your M:AA posts, rather than using up preious Daily Gifts. However, not everyone wants everyone on their Friends List (F'List) to see that they've spent the better part of their Friday night playing a Facebook game, rather than having a social life. So, this is how you can make it so that only the people that play M:AA can see your achievements posted on your wall.
- 2. Click on the "Create a List" button at the top of the page.
- 3. Call your List something regoniseable - mine is called AA Addicts. ; )
- 3. Add all the people in your F'List that play M:AA
- 5. Look for the section, Posts on your behalf and select your list in the drop down menu (you may need to click on "see all lists")
Now, whenever you click on the "Share" button in the game, only people in your M:AA List will be able to see those posts.
An extra step that you may wish to take is;
- 6. Go back to https://www.facebook.com/bookmarks/lists
- 7. Make your M:AA List a Favourite so that it will now appear in your Sidebar
This will also make it really easy for you to click on your list at any time so that you can update it to include new Allies that you gain as you play.
So there you go. You don't have to spam your work colleagues, family and friends with M:AA posts, without denying your Allies the ability to harvest SHIELD Points and to see your achievements in game.
After all, bragging about your latest recruit and/or training your favourite hero to level X is an important aspect of the game. Well, it is for me.