- HP: 3/5
- Stamina: 3/5
- Attack: 5/5
- Defense: 3/5
- Accuracy: 5/5
- Evasion: 2/5
- Healing Factor Thingy
- Grants regeneration at the beginning of every turn and each time Deadpool is hit. Stacks up to 15 times.
- Immune to poison/biofeedback
- Reduced duration for bleeding.
- Checking the net while waiting for my turn.
- Can use items from the agent's inventory.
- Immune to psychic attacks/effects
- Ignores stat reduction by damage over time effects.
- Level 1 - Sharp Pointy Things (Melee Slashing) - Single target, two hits.
- Ignore Defense
- Gives Deadpool OP (3 rounds- Increases all stats by 5%)
- Level 2 - Bang Bang Bang! (Gun Ranged) - 25 hit single-target attack
- High Crits
- Boon Buster (but only if Deadpool is OP)
- Imba (3 rounds- Increases all stats by 5%)
- Level 6 - No Holds Barred (Melee) - I don't even know anymore... Single-Target, three hits.
- A Clean Slate
- Lots of Red Boxes (only if Deadpool is Imba)
- Ethereal Strike
- Totally Broken (3 rounds- Increases all stats by 5%)
- Level 9 - Happy to See You (Ranged Slashing Explosive Energy Fire) - All enemies, 5 hits.
- Heroic Feats
- Face Melter
- Rebuff Bufs
Laptop now has the following effects:
- Pretty Cool Guy (10% chance to trigger on any character)
- Increases all stats by 1
- Whine on the Forums (5% chance to trigger on any enemy)
- Decreases all stats by 10%
- Level Up! (10% chance to trigger on Deadpool)
- Gives Deadpool Level 16 Ranger
- Level 16 Ranger- Increases Ranged damage by 5%
- Nyan Cat (20% chance to trigger on all enemies)
Green Numbers heals for 3% of max health and will always stack at least once per turn.
Laptop can now trigger before or after any character's move (including quick actions, subtle actions, stealthy actions, and ground attacks)