This blog is dedicated to find all the hidden references (easter eggs and such) that are in Marvel: Avengers Alliance.
The references pertaining to heros are either in their move description or the name of the move itself.
- is a reference to the Daft Punk Song released in 2003 with the same name.
- is also a reference to the Daft Punk Song with the released in 2013 with the same name.
- Spinal Scratch - The name of this move is a reference to the song one of the members of Daft Punk recorded solo in 1996.
- Around the World - This move is named after the 2007 song.
- Aerodynamite - This song's name came from the 2001 song.
- Rock of Ages - This move's name is based on the 1983 Def Leppard song
- Column Down - In the description of this move, it says "Isn't it Ionic?" a play on the word Ironic and referencing the architectural structure
- Gladiatorial Carnage - The description of this move, "Are you not entertained?!" is a quote from the movie Gladiator
- Cold Feet - The description of this move, "Let it go" is a reference to the movie Frozen
- is a reference to an ABBA song.
- Flynning Circus - The name and the description, "I will show you the Errol of your ways," are both references to Australian actor Errol Flynn