We all know M:AA is a "Freemium" game, where you're able to play it for free, but you have the choice to donate real money to get premium items or currency, in this case Gold. Since I don't fall into that category due to certain restrictions, I have to get mine by other ways.
Luckly, M:AA is one of the few games that also lets you earn the premium currency (in a very moderate way) by regluar playing, such as Level Ups (up to 299 pieces), 4 staring Season 1 or Spec Ops missions (up to 72 pieces), Completing Tasks for Season 2, Chances on Daily/PvP Roulettes (up to 10 pieces each), Ending a PvP Tournament in Gold League or above (10 pieces every tournament), among others. (RIP free 1 gold link)
I've been saving up some gold for quite a while now, I'm currently at 106 pieces of gold, L260 and almost every mission 4 stared (except some premiums), that means not so much secure gold for me in the future, less than 50 pieces, plus PvP tournament rewards and SOs, other than that, luck on the roulettes.
With this in mind, I'll keep a small record of my gold income/outcome.
- Initial amount: 106 (at 11/10/2013)
- Incomes: +148
- Outcomes: -240
- New total: 14 (at 27/12/2013)
- +1 from Leveling up to 261.
- +10 from PvP Roulette, man this is a good day, Watcher on daily, 10g in PvP.
- No way man, I got another 10, can't believe my luck, opening this blog was really, really a good omen. This time I got it in Daily Roulette (still have to do the PvP one *cross fingers*)
- Yet another one from Leveling up. (I should stop leveling up, ""%@&#! farming for the Twisted Gift)
- +1 From L263.
- +1 from L264, and Season 2 Chapter 2 is up, so I'll be getting plenty soon :)
- Season 2 Chapter 2, here we go
- +5 from Incursions Complete
- +1 from L265
- +5 from Heroic Battles Complete
- +10 from Tasks Progression
- +5 from chapter mastery
- Back to regular gold gain, just from level ups. +1 from L266.
- 267; Po4 because just burned a bunch of +2 to replenish my energy then I realized I was about to level up, derp me.
- Well I'm too lazy to change weps, even though I wasn't using it (maybe I should've, other wise I wouldn't have leveled this quick, damn farming! xD)
- 1 gold from daily roulette :)
- L up to 269
- I'm 30 to go.
- +1 From Daily
- +1 from L271
- +10 from PvP roulette
- +1 from Daily Roulette
- Well I had to spend gold at some point, I ended up buying the morale boost iso, afaik it's really good, and I'm in the middle cost group, plus they're removable, so I don't have to worry about slotting it wrong or wanting to try on other heroes. Let's give it a try on Gen QS.
- L272. I should rename my agent Ghost.
- +10g from pvp tournament reward.
- +1 from L273
- +1 from L274
- +1 from L275
- +2 from 4 Staring M2 and M3 in SO 14.
- +1 from L276
- Great news!! Looks like the 1 gold link is back! :D
- +1 gold from 4 Staring Spec Ops 14 Mission 1
- +1 gold from Leveling up to L277
- -10 unavoidable gold buy.
- My race to L300 begins. +3 levels/gold today.
- Another one! (so far)
- -5 from the cheap Tact EISO, really bad buy, didn't think it through, and I wouldn't recommend it.
- +1 from L282
- +1 from L283
- +2 from L284 and L285
- +1 from L286
24/11/2013 to 01/12/2013
- +3 from Levels 287, 8 n 9
- +25 from Chapter 3 completition
- -25 from 3 Class Restricted Eiso
- -22 from Generalist Uniform (long overdue)
6 to 8/12/2013
- My race to L300 is done, my last +11 gold from level ups.
(Changed name for the Screenshot :P)
- -4 in Fanged Lockboxes, no luck yet. ¬¬
- -10 in yet another 10 Fanged Lockboxes, the last ones I'll ever see.
- -20 in Snappy Service
- +10 from PVP Reward
It's been a while since I didn't update this, because well there hadn't been any change, until now (sadly a big negative change haha but it's for good, I hope):
- -114 from Bruiser and Infiltrator Power Armor's Blueprints:
It's been ages since I didn't get a single piece of gold.
- Here's one, from 4 staring M3 in SO 15.
- But there are -20, from Big and Fast EISO.
I'm running out of gold.