Now obviously the Covert Task heroes aren't as easy to predict as the PVP or Lockbox heroes, since they really have a theme. But given how the Covert Tasks have been used in the past I've came up with a list of who I'd like to see as a Covert Task hero (although most of these guys can easily be General Recruitment as well). Remember, this is heavily opinionated. Not trying to hurt any feelings with what I say.
- Big Bertha: The Great Lakes Avengers were always minor players and more or less at the butt of a joke (usually Deadpool's if I'm correct). That being said, BB and Squirrel Girl are the only members that can be full fledged character in MAA (BB's more or less confirmed anyway as we've seen her sprite WIP if I remember correctly). I wou…
Read more >
Now, to be fair, Kang is definatly not the nicest version of Nathaniel Richards running around in the multiverse. But I've found a massive plot hole concerning the guy, and it only makes sense if he turns out to be a future lockbox hero. Here's what we know.
- Kang's a conqueror of timelines, and not necesarrily interested in destroying humanity like Apocalypse or Thanos
- Incursions are an event where timelines collide and either 1 or both get destroyed
- Kang idolizes Doom, and considers him a role model.
- Doom is doing everything in his power, even joining S.H.I.E.L.D, in order to get rid of the Incursions
- Reed (in the comics, yes they're canonical on Earth-616) has determined that the process is accelerating, so Kang should at least notice a larg…