First I'll address the non-LE Isos. Then get to the harder to get stuff.
|Non-Class specific E-iso|
|Class specific E-iso|
These are designed to be overpowered compared to ordinary E-Isos. Each has a specific immunity related to the class it goes with, along with extra abilities that are equally powerful, or more so. Any character of the associated class can make use of one in a build, but some work better than others.
These are either Charged(+crit chance), Focused(+accuracy), or Powerful(+damage). There are versions that can be equipped to move types Elemental(Fire, Ice, Electric, etc), Energy, Explosion, Ground(does not have a Charged version), Gun, Kinetic, Magic, Melee, Ranged, Slashing, Sonic, Summon, Tech, and Unarmed.
|Non-Class specific E-iso|
Both of these are useless unless your team has a way to gives the enemy the webbed status. Most of the Spider-Army characters do(Jessica Drew is the primary exception). Symbiote characters, and a few agent gear items also have the ability to web targts.
This is a subset(Melee, Ranged, and Buff/Debuff) of the gold store A-Isos that prevents the move equipped from being locked out by lockout effects. They're only as valuable as the frequency of encountering lockout effects. They don't do ANYthing else. Not all moves can have one of these equipped. These are surprisingly expensive for their actual utility.
Spec Op 28/29
All but one of these were character specific.
- Calamitous, any AoE attack, 15% damage reduction, but the attack becomes catastrophic.
Spec Op 30
- , [[|]]Blood magic, any character can use it, but it's unreliable without self inflicted bleeding.... most heroes don't do that, but some agent gear items do.
- , [[|]]Eyebite, enh... I'd stick it on a protector for extra damage. It doesn't inflict debuffs, all it does is a little extra damage every now and then. It's apparently not a proper counter-attack, but instead similar to Illyana's eyebites, or the Human Torch's flames and Annihilation Wave.
- , [[|]]Mystical, useful in a team to let a non-magic-user benefit from having a partner who throws around Bane. It can also be combined with Sympathetic to let the character heal after each attack.
- , [[|]]Sacred, Any character that self heals and/or sheilds would make good use fo this.
- Blessed, only works on buffs, makes the buff apply blessing. It's hard to use. It works on BUFF actions not HEAL actions. So the character who uses it needs to either use a buff/heal or a buff and a heal, possible a heal passive. Rescue, Sabretooth, Wanda, Shanna, Omega Sentinel, Rulk, Nico, Molly, Karolina, Victor Mancha, Wonder Man, Nerkkod, Spiral, Squirrel Girl, Taskmaster, Thane, Valkyrie, and Strange can make use of this.
- Dark Elements, elemental attacks, sometimes adds soulfire and deathfrost. The best candidates are probably electric. Fire and Ice actions benefit too, but to a lesser extent since they often already give out a DoT. Storm seems good. Bill too. kinda low chance though.
- Dark Energy, works on energy, this would be good for Tech based heroes such as War Machine who toss around DoTs, but not Dark Void. also low odds.
- Hallowed Rounds, works on gun and explosion, utterly pointless in most fights, especially PvP since it only affects characters with Hallowed Vulnerability.
- Hexing, adds Hexed to Magic attacks, AoE Magic seems best since that lets you apply it to the entire enemy team. Mordo, Daimon, Doom, Voodoo, Strange, Amora, Loki, Magik, Nico, Satana, and Spiral seem like decent candidates.
Spec Op 31
- , [[|]]Ablative: reduced damage from Gun attacks. This isn't very useful since it only works on attacks that are tagged Gun. That makes it useless in most fights. Only worth using if you know you're going to fight an enemy that uses Gun attacks.
- , [[|]]Dodgy: chance to dodge Melee. This seems to work on most Melee. Melee users are rather common, both in PvE and PvP.
- , [[|]]Triggered: followup when using single target Gun attacks. Only for Gun users, which limits the selection of characters greatly.
- , [[|]]Sandy: Gun attacks generate Grit. Also only for Gun users
- Aware: adds Combat Awareness to buffs, but only for the user of the buff.
- Hemorrhaging: adds that to any slashing move(Or so it claims, it actually works on any single target)
- Pyrophoric: adds it to any single target gun/explosion move. It doesn't say single target but that's how it works. Also only one works per character for some (probably buggy) reason.
- Suterusu: makes unarmed attacks stealthy. This can be used on a lot of things,
Spec Op 32
- , [[|]]Radiation Charge, makes Energy attacks also Radiation. It's pretty situational, since it doesn't give you any benefit on it's own.
- , [[|]]Radiation Resistant, reduces damage taken from Radiation attacks as well as damage taken from Radiation DoTs. Not as situational as you might think since Radiation exposure is popular in PvP, and many hero attacks were changed to be Radiation when this Spec Op was released.
- , [[|]]Strong Will, reduces damage taken from Psychic attacks as well as damage taken from Mental Anguish. Highly situational as it only works on Psychic and doesn't prevent Psychic debuffs.
- Gamma Blade, adds radiation exposure to any slashing move, best used on a character that can exploit attrition, but lacks the ability to give Radiation exposure.
- Gamma Charged, Energy only, adds Raidation Fatigue
- Irradiated, unremovable radiation exposure for gun attacks, probably best used on gun/energy.
- Isotope Focused, adds Exploit Radiation, needless to say you need to give the target Radiation debuffs first.
- Radiologic Knowledge - Powerful, but for Radiation, and a little better.
These give immunities to the character that uses them. But, all they do is protect the user from what their opponents do, or self inflicted damage, rather than making the user more powerful.
- , Bleed/Hemorrhage teams are somewhat common in PvP, and this negates that.
- , This one seems to stop which is one of the more popular ways to clear buffs.
- , Regular frost is meh, is only slightly more dangerous. But there are now other effects to consider, such as or .
- , Static charge teams can be severely annoying. This blocks them.
- , Bio makes this interesting since there are a variety of esoteric effects.
These add an effect to the character when the fight starts. Some are temporary, others permanent.
- Inceptive intangibility, this actually grants you the ethereal status so you may or may not permenantly remove the effect the first time you attack.
- Inceptive Protection, This protect ability is temporary and removable.
- Inceptive Warding, this is a permanent effect that adds Magic Warding to the character.
- Inceptive Resurrection, this actually gets removed if the character is affected by any ability that would block it, even if the character is at full health. Also, even if that doesn't happen, it only works once.
- Inceptive Survival, this permanently gives the character Survival training.
These add some sort of effect whenever you use single target attacks.
- Calculated Force, adds Measured Attack, on most characters this will drastically increase the damage they do.
- Intrepid Force, adds Grit, potentially useful... if you want grit.
- Risen Force, adds Rising Up, very useful for any character that uses Finest Hour.
- Stalwart Force, adds a weak shield, neat because the shield can be reapplied repeatedly on some characters. Not recommended to be used with Suppressing Aiso since you can only have one shield and Stalwart typically activates more often.
- Wild Force, adds Desperation attack, also a pretty good damage boost
These do something when the character is KOed.
- Fatal Quickening, tactician, your team gets a turn.
- Fatal Finish, blaster, the enemy team takes damage.
- Fatal Cleanse, bruiser, removes debuffs from your team.
- Fatal Instigation, scrapper, gives your team breakthrough and true strike.
- Fatal Purge, infiltrator, clears buffs from enemies.
These give a pseudo class bonus to the team when the equipped character is KOed. This is the same as the class of the character.
- Reaper's Bias gives Blast Bias and can only be equipped to a blaster.
- Reaper's Bias gives Bruised Benefit and can only be equipped to a bruiser.
- Reaper's Bias gives Infiltration Impulse and can only be equipped to a infiltrator.
- Reaper's Bias gives and can only be equipped to a scrapper.
- Reaper's Bias gives Tactical Tendency and can only be equipped to a tactician.
SO 33 Additions
- Complex Maneuver, This one gives a chance at avoiding interrupts. Very few enemies in PvE CAN interrupt, so this is mostly for PvP.
- Ailing, temporarily prevents removal of Debuffs. Good for any situation where you don't want enemies to clear debuffs.
- Lethal, adds despair, only useful for anti-healing. So mostly a PvP thing.
- Mauling, adds flanked, might be useful if your team doesn't have a way to apply that already.
- Mending, only works on protect, and gives a heal when attacked. Depending on who your protector is, you might have other better options, or not. There's actually not a lot of characters these protect isos work on. They only work on unconditional protect abilities, and they don't work on characters with a multi-function that includes protect. This includes: Black Knight, Most Captain America alts, Colossus(his personal is better), Hercules(but he has two personals to choose between), Luke Cage(not Nul, also has a personal), Phoenix, Red Hulk, Rescue, Thing, Volstagg(but it's redundant)
Boss roulette aiso
- Bolstering Fortitude, another Protect iso. This one gives a heal/buff cleanse when using the protect action.
- Burdening, adds straining to the action. Only really useful on characters that exploit straining or in PvP, since enemies in PvE don't really have stamina.
- Collapsing, any ground action, adds fumbling and hobbled. Kinda awkward because flyers are common and you need Grounded to use this well.
- Steely, works on any protect action, adds covered. Like mending it can be very useful depending on your team setup.
- Volatile, also for protect, gives a stat bonus when attacked.
- Lucid: any character; removes one psychic debuff each round. Only useful as a counter-meta thing.
- Dwindling; Psychic; adds ; only useful for fighting enemies that have abilities that reduce Psychic damage.
- Enticing; Psychic; adds
- Succubus; Psychic; adds
- Psychic Focus: Energy; makes an Energy attack into a . This is useful for bypassing counter/intangible/dodge/protect/shield effects. It's actually better than . It might trigger defenses like though.