This is my final post. My final editing. As I have decided to drop out of every activity or website related to Marvel: Avengers Alliance.
I have no hard feelings regarding Playdom or this wiki; both have provided me with lots of entertainent and friendship, respecitively. The reason I'm leaving M:AA is that I don't enjoy playing the game anymore. Carrying on with PvP seasons, Spec Ops and hero training just started feeling like more of an obligation than a funny and cool hobby. And I realized that is not healthy for me.
I'll leave my profile page, my blog posts and my reviews on the Hero Reviews fully intact. I'll just leave a note in my profile saying I'm an retired Agent. I please ask that nobody further edits it after my departure.
From time to time, I'll come back to play a little bit. Check out how things are going for the Alliance. If I do, I'll come back here to announce I'm gonna check out the game, and I appreciate if someone could drop a message in my message wall to fill me in with new stuff released starting today, going until the day I briefly return.
To wrap this up, my big thanks go to:
- All the admins, for creating this awesome wiki.
- Xobai, which sent me my "Welcome to Marvel: Avengers Alliance Wiki!" message when I arrived; I'll admit that made me feel happy, welcome and accepted.
- MGeffro and Jeripengu - they sent me heads-up on my actions on this wiki and MGeffro once suspended me for 3 days. I know it's weird to thank anyone for that, but you can't grow if you don't get a warning to change. Thank you both for that (no sarcasm or hate here, I'm being honest).
- Everybody that commented my blog posts and gave me feedback on my creations (off the top of my head, I can think of a couple of people who commented, like Regulus22, Steve Rogers 235 and Hypersnickety). Even though not all of the feedback was positive, I still appreciate it. Like the previous case, it helped me get better.
- And thank the wiki and all of its users in general for the help, friendship, understanding and support.
Thank you guys for everything and goodbye! See you next time!
"Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow."
- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet