What is SYNERGY? "Synergy is the interaction of multiple elements in a system to produce an effect different from or greater than the sum of their individual effects." Actually, is much like shipping. If the characters have synergy, your OTP soon or later will become canon. Synergy is something you need in your team to use the full potential of your heroes. Now, let's roll. This is a work in progress, your opinion is important so fell free to comment. (REMEMBER: When I made these lists, I think about who will support the title's hero. You wouldn't see Cap. America on Wanda's review because she don't need him, but he needs her to stay dodging and healing.)
Cable is a full damage character, with good status and a beautiful damage output. If you want to maximize his damage while in T-O Overdrive you will need two things, regen and migraine. While in T-O Overdrive you will lose HP as I lose pens, and you have "Exploit Migraine", so here are some good "team-ups" for Nathan:
- Dr.Strange, Omega Sentinel, Iron Fist: They can heal him while the T-O Overdrive.
- Phoenix and Deadpool: They will debuff the enemies with Migraine. You can use Emma Frost too, you just can't use her Unlock Potential.
My favorite pairing for him is his "mother". She will setup migraine, focused, can resurrect her little boy and with her Inf. WC she will give him class coverage as well.
Strange don't need someone to boost his damage, but he is made of paper and glass, so he need nurses and bodyguards. (No, he don't. He have heal and shield, but every help is welcome)
- Omega Sentinel, Iron Fist, Scarlet Witch- Heal, heal and more heal.
- Colossus, Thing (with his FF costume), Captain America, Wolverine- Human(?) walls are nice!
- Psylocke and Invisible Woman: Extra shields plus class coverage.
He get along well with Captain America or Scarlet Witch. Roger is one of the best human walls in-game and Wanda can troll the enemy team while make crème brûlée and dance polka. And we can never forget Logan and the beauty class coverage he can give.
Havok is the big bro of lil' Scott. He don't need stamina, he don't need heal. He need energy. And accuracy. So let's begin!
- Cable, Cyclops, Dr.Strange, Human Torch, Iron Man, Magneto, Ms.Marvel, Omega Sentinel, Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Storm, Thor, Vision and War Machine: Energy charges. Almost every attacks from these heroes are energy.
- Beast, Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Black Knight, more Cyclops, Mocking Bird, Mr.Fantastic, Omega Sentinel and Black Widow: His accuracy is low, so better we make sure we'll hit the enemy.
Summers time! Since lil' Cyc can give him targeted and energy charge, put them together as the good brothers they need to be. (( Maybe this time Scott become a man, I dunno...))
Human Torch is a nice guy. Like Dr. Strange, he don't need much help. If you want help him so much apply burning on every single enemy and boost his accuracy.
- Deadpool, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Kitty Pride, Magik, Omega Sentinel, Punisher, Scarlet Witch and Vision: BURN WITCH!
- Beast, Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Black Knight, more Cyclops, Mocking Bird, Mr.Fantastic, Omega Sentinel and Black Widow: He got Deadly Crits, let's make it happen
Human Torch is really useful and as Havok, let's put him with his sister Sue. Both have the FF costume, she will give him class coverage and shields.
Stark, as Dr.Strange, don't need help in damage. He needs survive and do the greatest damage. Probably you want to exploit his Unibeam, so build his accuracy.
- Beast, Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Black Knight, Cyclops, Mocking Bird, Mr.Fantastic, Omega Sentinel and Black Widow: We need hit the Unibeam to build it up.
- Emma Frost and Mr. Fantastic: Free recharges, and Emma give a stats boost.
- Dr.Strange, Omega Sentinel, Iron Fist, Beast and Scarlet Witch: Heal is always welcome.
- Colossus, Thing, Captain America, Valkyrie and Wolverine- More walls.
- Psylocke and Invisible Woman: Extra shields plus class coverage. (Yes, I copied from Dr.Strange)
Iron Man and Black Widow are a good team. She will setup Targeted on the enemy, sweep out their buffs and reduce their damage. And he'll survive and fry them.
I love Carol. Seriously, she is one of my favorite characters in-game. She needs only stamina and a little combo setup, to boost her damage.
- Emma Frost and Mr. Fantastic: Recharging...
- Black Widow, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Mockingbird, Mr.Fantastic, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver: Setup complete. Sweep the enemy.
Mockingbird or Emma Frost. Mockingbird can give class coverage and the combo setup, but Emma have stamina plus stats boost... Choose the one who match your play style.
Jean is a support character, you only need someone who need her aid. If you want to damage something with her, put some ISOs and it will be fine. To help her, use this guy.
- Dr.Strange: He will shield and heal her, and when he setup Bane, her Soulfire debuff will apply more damage.
Well, I still recommend her as support character. The agent and the other hero can do the damage dealer role.
Scarlet Witch is a powerful support, with a better damage than Phoenix. As Jean, if you want help her, use Dr.Strange. He will give her support and setup Bane on the enemy team. She was made for support, why deny it to her? Just put she together Roger, he would not mind it I swear.
Another support with damage potential, Ororo can exploit Static Charges with her Lightning and some accuracy on her will exploit her high crits.
- Hawkeye and Valkyrie: Static Charges are really useful, since they get through shield effects.
- Beast, Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Black Knight, more Cyclops, Mocking Bird, Mr.Fantastic, Omega Sentinel and Black Widow: Why just a good chance? Why not always crit?
She can be annoying, but nothing more. Another support with potential to do marvelous things, but still being a support character.
Aw yeah, Vision have a lot of exploits. Any setup can make him a deadly destroyer, and he can do his own class coverage! NAPPA'S BEST DAY EVAH!
- Deadpool, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Kitty Pride, Magik, Omega Sentinel, Punisher, Scarlet Witch and Human Torch: Burn, baby burn...
- Black Widow, Cable, Captain Britain, Deadpool, Emma Frost, Hawkeye, Hulk, Magik, Magneto, Mockingbird, Nightcrawler, Phoenix, Punisher, Quicksilver, Rogue, Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk, Spiderman, Thing, Wolverine, Hercules and Black Panther: Exploit Stun is a nice thing to have in a attack. Stun and tons of damage.
- Beast, Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Black Knight, more Cyclops, Mocking Bird, Mr.Fantastic, Omega Sentinel ad Black Widow: He got Deadly Crits, lets make it happen.
Two Words, thirteen letters, a beauty cyborg: OMEGA SENTINEL. She is one of the best support characters in-game, they have class coverage for each other and he can exploit her debuffs.
Well, I got him first in the SO because I'm a Monty Python's fan... Well, he can protect from and counter your bleeding enemies. To reach your best damage output, nothing better than ravage your enemy team to exploit it.
- Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Punisher, Sif, Wolverine and X-23: Ravaged to exploit the blood loss. God, I'm feeling bad for spread the bloodlust...
- Shatterstar, Sif and Wolverine: I DON'T CARE! LET'S SLAUGHTER OUR ENEMIES! IF YOU GET HURT DON'T WORRY, IT'S JUST A FLESH WOUND. CHARGE BROTHERS!
Sorry for the last thing I said... Well nothing better for a bloody knight than our berserk! Wolverine will spread Ravaged and Tenderize, boosting BK damage. And we can't forget the class coverage and protects.
T'Challa is a good damage dealer and a nice tank. He's a natural bleeder, with the proper setups he can sweep out your enemies.
- Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Punisher, Sif, Wolverine and X-23: Let's boost the bleeding effects with these nice guys.
- Shatterstar, Sif and Wolverine: Since Black Panther got slashing attacks...
- Black Widow, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Mockingbird, Mr.Fantastic, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver: His Wakandan Kung Fu can be better used when the enemy have combo setup.
Another hero with dual pairing. If you want to exploit the bleeding, you can use Sif or Wolverine (he's a off-tank, so fortified can mess up with the enemy). If you want to exploit his L2 move, Use Quicksilver or Mocking Bird for setups.
Rogers is one of the best human wall in-game. The best way to use his tanking abilities is making him untouchable.
- Omega Sentinel, Scarlet Witch and Storm: They will make him untouchable, with perfect dodge and the ability to heal instead receive damage.
- Dr.Strange, Omega Sentinel, Iron Fist: While Cap. regen, he is nearly immortal.
- Psylocke, Invisible Woman and Dr. Strange: Same logic from heal, but instead regen, we prevent the damage.
- Cyclops, Omega Sentinel and Beast: Let's boost his evasion, you can't crit what you can't hit.
Scarlet Witch or Omega Sentinel? Both are awesome supports. Both made him untouchable. Both heal, and both can damage. I haven't SW so I pair him with Karima. Use the one you prefer, if you want backfires use Wanda, if you want class coverage, use Karima.
Well, Lil' Scotty need three things, and we can give him only two. He needs heal, accuracy and testosterone.
- Dr.Strange, Omega Sentinel, Iron Fist: While he stays on field, he can help.
- Beast, Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Black Knight, Mocking Bird, Mr.Fantastic, Omega Sentinel and Black Widow: A bit more accuracy to criticals.
Once more, Karima is your best option. She will boost him and heal while give im class coverage. Why not?
The White Queen don't need help. Seriously, but if you want her so much let me give you some tips.
- Psylocke: Weakest the mind, easier to bend.
- ANY HERO WITH AOE: Since she has AoE Migraine, let give more AoE.
Well if you want it, pair her with Quicksilver or Omega Sentinel. They will hit AoE hard. If you want to do some single damage, use QS if not, Omega.
I don't saw one yet, so I can't do anything. Since I don't know let me give you a tip. Cap. America can be paired with anyone, since he give status boost and human wall.
Well, Hank is really useful. He can deal a lot of damage with the right setup. And better don't forget about the fact he can nullify counters and protects.
- Black Widow, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Mockingbird, Mr.Fantastic, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver: Put two cups of combo setup...
- Beast, Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Black Knight, Mocking Bird, Mr.Fantastic, Omega Sentinel and Black Widow: Add little accuracy here...
- Deadpool, Hulk, Punisher, Thing, Tigra, Wasp, Cable, Mr. Fantastic, Beast, Storm, Valkyrie, Magik, Scarlet Witch, Cap. America, Black Panther, Cap. Britain, Havok, Mocking Bird and Nightcrawler: And boil up with opportunnity. And voilá, you get a dead enemy!
With my amazing recipe for destruction you can make the enemies cry like babies. Pair him with Cap. America, stats boost and Dizzy is everything you'll need.
Clint is really useful. He can do a lot of damage with the right buffs and setup (and with loaded quiver, you can spam nasty debuffs to help).
- Cap. America, Iron Man, Union Jack and War Machine:Everything he does is ranged, so let's boost his ranged damage.
- Beast, Omega Sentinel and Thor: Hawkeye doesn't have a high attack, if you want to take the best damage output, buff him.
Well, some people don't need help. Clint only need a good class coverage, so pair him with Omega.
As Emma, he didn't need help. He can help some heroes, but HE doesn't need. Give him some class coverage with Quicksilver or Omega Sentinel, and every little thing is gonna be alright.
- RESCUE: Rescue can setup Magnetized on enemies, heal and cleanse. She is one sweet option for Max.
Reed is a nice tank, with a good potential to kill the enemies with Bifurcator and Tumble. He need stats, so give him attack, accuracy and heal.
- Beast, Omega Sentinel and Thor: He need more damage to exploit Tumble.
- Beast, Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Black Knight, Mocking Bird, Mr.Fantastic, Omega Sentinel and Black Widow: Accuracy will help with Tumble crits and the chance to hit Bifurcator.
- Dr.Strange, Omega Sentinel, Iron Fist: He need to stay alive to kill.
Another hero who can exploit Omega Sentinel as partner. She can give all the status and buffs he needs plus class coverage.
Pepper Potts... She is a full support hero, with low offensive stats. He can't land sweet damage, but pair her with Magneto. He will love it.
Rhodes have one of the best base attack in-game.If you give him some stamina and accuracy, he can be deadlier.
- Beast, Phoenix, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Black Knight, Mocking Bird, Mr.Fantastic, Omega Sentinel and Black Widow: To do sweet damage, he need sweet accuracy.
- Mr. Fantastic and Emma Frost: He uses a lot of stamina on his moves, better recharge him.
Pair him with the White Queen. She can unlock his full potential and restore his energy.
Felicia is a nice damage dealer, and with the right setup she can deal a lot of damage.
- Beast, Omega Sentinel and Thor: Her attack stats is low, let's boost it.
- Dr.Strange, Omega Sentinel, Iron Fist: We need her alive for at least two turns.
- Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Punisher, Sif, Wolverine and X-23: And a nice bleeding stacks to boost her Nerve Chop.
I like pair her with X-23 or Beast. X-23 can destroy a scrapper quick enough, and Beast can cleanse protects and counters, making everything safer for her.
Black Widow is one of the best damage dealers I ever saw in any turn based strategy game. You can boost her moves using some combo setup and boosting her attack.
- Daredevil, Iron Fist, Mockingbird, Mr.Fantastic, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver: I don't like to waste time, so I like to pair with her someone to setup the combo.
- Beast, Omega Sentinel and Thor: The damage she can make with 25% more attack...
I like to pair her with Quicksilver, he will debuff with combo setup BEFORE her turn, allowing her to go directly to Flying Kick.
The nasty thief isn't much used on PvP, even with potential. He can be used with some extra attack and someone exposed...
- Beast, Omega Sentinel and Thor: He doesn't have much attack, they will help him.
- Cable, Captain Britain, Colossus, Daredevil, Deadpool, Havok, Punisher and Valkyrie: He got Exploit Exposure. They will make it happen.
Pair with Valkyrie to a nice support and tank plus class coverage and Exposure.
Sue Storm don't need help. She have shields and 25% chance to avoid attacks. If you really want, use Colossus or X-23 for a sweet class coverage.
Kitty is one awesome counter dealer, since she can get phased. Only boost her attack and setup some combo to make sure she will OHKO.
- Beast, Omega Sentinel and Thor: Every boost is important
- Daredevil, Iron Fist, Mockingbird, Mr.Fantastic, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver:And every combo too
Pair with Beast or Quicksilver. I use Quicksilver, since he can also stun..
Kurt is another counter hero, and he counter while protect the partners, awesome! He will need attack, combo setup and the debuffs to use the Chain Teleport.
- Beast, Omega Sentinel and Thor: Attack bonus
- Daredevil, Iron Fist, Mockingbird, Mr.Fantastic, Quicksilver: Combo Setup
- Deadpool, Hulk, Punisher, Thing, Tigra, Wasp, Cable, Mr. Fantastic, Beast, Storm, Valkyrie, Magik, Scarlet Witch, Cap. America, Black Panther, Cap. Britain, Havok, Mocking Bird and Hank Pym: They will setup the Chain Teleport
Cap. Britain is a perfect pairing since he will setup the debuffs and give class coverage.
I can't understand why people want to pair her with Britz. They have low synergy, it's better pair her with X-23 or Hulk. Actually, the best thing you can do is pair her with some bruiser offensive tank.
Parker is a sweet human wall. If you want to make some sweet trolling, put shield and regenerate him. Pair him with Dr. Strange.
The best thing to do is buff her. She can setup her debuffs while you buff her attack and accuracy. Use Omega Sentinel to buff and change to Eos Protocol to give class coverage.
Wasp is made for just one thing: counter. She only need a opportunity to counter. Pair her with Captain Britain, can give class coverage and setup the debuffs.
Once a good scrapper, now a PvE hero, Matt Murdock still with a sweet potential to destroy the enemies and setup debuffs for you. If he get a attack boost he wil spam discord and chaos among the enemies. Pair him with Scarlet witch or Beast to exploit their buffs.
From lab to field
Iron Man/Black Widow
- Iron Man: Mark 42/Tactician
- Black Widow: Grey Suit/ Tactician
- Agent: Generalist. Ram's Horn/Phoenix Pinion/Power of Four/Warbringer Axe
- Ratio: 7/10
I made a sweeper team. If I don't get any truly nasty debuff (aka. Hexed), the enemy survive only 2 turns.
- Cable: Blaster
- Phoenix: White Crown/Infiltrator (She still level 8)
- Agent: Generalist. Hoarfrost Mace/Signpost/Scroll of Angolob/Warbringer Axe
A synergic team. My agent tank while Cable do the major damage. Phoenix setup the Migraine and ressurect who need.