Black Cat Suggestions!
I'm always attracted to cat themes. So here we go, Black Cat !
- Lucky Charm -Stroke of Luck lasts for 1 round.
- Mean Kitty -20% chance to avoid all attacks and counter them. Immune to Off-Balance.
*Classic Black Cat*
- Felicity - When an ally critically hit an enemy, applies a random buff on them and a random debuff on an enemy.
- Unfortunate Crossing - Applies Unlucky debuff on all enemies. Will be removed when BC is ko'd. Unlucky reduces Accuracy & Evasion.
*Claws Black Cat*
- [INSERT CLASSIC PASSIVES HERE]
- Catty - Cat Scratch inflicts hemorrhage and apply Shred to bleeding immune enemies.
- Jinx - Beneficial abilities from enemies have a substantially chance to trigger. Negative abilities applied onto enemies have a substantially chance to trigger.
=Upgraded Move Lists=
~ Cat Scratch (level 1)
- Bleeding x3
~ Stroke of Luck (level2)
- Stroke of Luck (Greatly increases stats for this turn. While active, beneficial effects are not removed by enemy attacks or harmful status effects.)
~ Nerve Chop (level 6)
- Exploit Bleeds
- Deadly Crits
- Hemorrhaging Attack
- Brutal Strike (Google Karate Chop! This is her best move everrrr. It makes sense if it's a brutal strike!)
~ Feline Snatch (level 9)
I think these upgrades could go with the trend. :)
What do you think?