Now that Luke Cage's Nul alt has been released, I allowed myself to speculate a little and guess who the remaining 5 worthy will be.
- From the "Who are the Worthy?" image released at SDCC, I'm assuming the Worthy will be 2 men and 3 women, although I'm not 100% sure if the center-top one is really female.
- MAAInsiders has told us that at least one of the Worthy will actually use the hammer during the fights. My logic assumption is that it will be a hero who already uses a weapon, so that the devs can keep the sprite poses.
- All the Worthy are already in-game and will be playable.
- The original Worthy from the comic books are out. They could actually be possessed by another Worthy, but I'm gonna assume they are 100% out. Tough luck, Thing.
- So far, the two playable Worthy were heroes who were not that hyped, I'm gonna stick to that.
- Iron Fist, Cyclops, Daredevil, Ms. Marvel and Scarlet Witch are out, they already got Season 2 alts.
- No Lockbox or Covert Ops heroes too, I don't think PD would do that to new players.
- Also, no Asgardians. But that's just my rule, 'cause I think it'd be more interesting story-wise.
So here we go, then. But keep in mind this is just speculation:
- Kuurth, Breaker of Stone: Black Knight
- He was revamped with S2C7, just like Luke Cage was with S2C6. Also, he yields a sword and I love King Arthur's stories, so Breaker of Stone.
- Nerkkod, Breaker of Oceans: Storm
- Since we don't have Namor (or any other water hero, for that matter), I think the weather control mutant would be a good fit to break oceans.
- Mokk, Breaker of Faith: Gambit
- One of my favorite characters, I just wanna see him get some love. His bo-staff could work as a hammer, and it gives me a biblical vibe. Breaker of Faith.
- Greithoth, Breaker of Wills: Spider-Woman
- I just think the Breaker of Wills goes along all the Pheromones, Cower applications and so on.
- Angrir, Breaker of Souls: Magik
- Oh c'mon. Her weapon is called the Soulsword, for God's sake.