My opinion on what Archangel SHOULD be like. I believe PD had the right idea in the right direction but enough to make a 90 cp alt on a pvp reward worth it.
- Techno-Organic Wings : Immune to ground attacks. 25% Chance to avoid attacks.
- Poison Tipped : Archangel's critical hits apply
- Chance to lose turn
- Counts as stun for the purpose of attacks
- Eschaton : Removes all debuffs and restores health and stamina whenever an enemy or ally is defeated.
Slightly Changed Moves:
- Level One: War: Single Target. Unarmed Melee.
Deadly Crits. Applies Pain. Stealthy.
- Deadly Crits: Deals extra damage on critical hits
- Pain: Increases damage taken by 8%. Can stack up to 3 times.
- Stealthy: Does not trigger counter-attacks or protect abilities
- Level Two: …