When the 18th Spec Ops came, I though: "Oh Green Goblin as an EpicBoss again?"
But, there was any truth behind this whine?
Let's see who are the top villains on Avengers Alliance!
Considerations: Season 2 is currently on Chapter 5 and we had 18 Spec Ops (2014-May-20).
Most frequent villains
Who are the villians that we see more often on the game?
|Villain||Season 1||Season 2||Spec Ops||Total|
We can see that the complains about the Wrecking Crew were right, these guys are always appearing in the game.
- Considering just the first season, the most frequent villians were Executioner and Madame Masque, with 7 appearances.
- On the second season (up to the current chapter), the higher number of appearances is 3; twelve characters appeared three times in this season.
- On the Spec Ops, Wrecker and Avalanche are the most frequent, with 6 appearances, followed by Toad, Thunderball, Bulldozer, Piledriver and Venom (!), with 5 appearances.
Most important villains
We all know that the plain sum of how many times we faced a villain isn't enough to measure its impact on the game. The relevance of a epic boss is much higher than a mini-boss.
Who are the truth main villain of MAA?
Score weights: Mini-boss = 1; Boss = 2; Regular Missions Epic Boss = 3; Spec Ops Epic Boss = 4 * ; Group Boss = 5; Heroic Battle enemies = 2; Themed gear = 1.
* as they are the main villain of a whole event, they receive a higher score
|Villain||Season 1||Season 2||Spec Ops||Gear||Total|
There is no denying, the main men of M:AA are:
|Mini-boss at||Boss at||Epic Boss at||Heroic Battle||Themed Gears|
- Loki has the highest score of the Season 1.
- The highest scores on SpecOps until now are: Green Goblin (see? I was right!), Red Skull, Taskmaster, Ultron and Venom (!).
- The lowest score among the villains that appears at least three times on the game is 3, Sandman.
- If we don't consider the themed gears, the highest scores would be from Dormammu, Loki, Baron Zemo and Mystique.
- On S1C8M5, only The Hood was considered as Epic Boss, the others were considered Mini-Bosses, as they only assist the main boss. Same for Power Armor in two occasions.
- Villains that are "clones" of a hero, like Dark Thor and Hammer, won't be credited for the hero's themed weapow, like Mechanical Mjolnir.
- Chalange mode gear won't count as a second themed gear.
- Supplies, like the Pumpkin Bomb, count as themed gear.
The highest profiles (and the lowest)
Which villains get the highest "jobs" on M:AA? Which one only pick small plots
- Note: I'm considering only villains that appeared at least three times on the game.
The higher profile villains are:
|Villain||Score / Nº of appearances|
The lowest profile villains are those who only appeared as mini-bosses. They are:
|(8 times)||(7 times)||(5 times)||(4 times)||(3 times)|
- The highest profile of Season 1 is Magneto (ratio = 2.5).
- The highest profiles on the SpecOps are Ultron and Red Skull (ratio = 4.5).
- If we don't exclude characters with less than 3 appearances, Arcade would be the highest rank (ratio = 5.0), as he only appeared as a Group Boss.
- Thor was a 2.75 ratio, but was disconsidered because he is too apart from the villain concept.
|Masters of Evil||196||8.52||296||12.87|
|Brotherhood of Mutants||67||8.38||106||13.25|
- Wrecking Crew is definitely the most prevalent team on M:AA, with the highest average numbers of all!
- The highest profile team is the Hellfire Club (ratio = 2.48), followed by the Thunderbolts (ratio = 1.97).
- The lowest profile team is the Wrecking Crew (ratio = 1.24), followed by The Maggia (raio = 1.30).