Ideal Remodels - LokiWell, Loki Laufeyson is, according to the Hero Reviews, currently one of the most confusing and impractical Lockbox Heroes to use. So, I have decided to show how I would change him, even though I don't currently have him recruited:
- 10% per stack of Mischievous* to create illusions, avoiding attacks and then countering them.
- Gains 1 stack of Mischievous after an attack.
- (Mischievous stacks up to 10): Loki's mischievous tendencies to create illusions are increasing.
One Enemy, No Cooldown
1 Hit, Slashing Ranged
Sceptre of Chaos
- Sceptre of Control
One Enemy, 2 Round Cooldown, 1 Hit, Melee Magic
- Sceptre Stab (this is also his Lie-Smith counter)
One Enemy, No Cooldown, 1 Hit, Slashing Melee
- Sceptre Blast
One Enemy, No Cooldown, 1 Hit, Magic Energy Ranged
All Enemies, 2 Round Cooldown (starts cooled down)
Ranged Magic Debuff
Subtle, Cursed Mirror, Trickster (Replaces Regeneration/Recuperation with Degeneration/Decuperation, which do the opposite of their respective Buffs. It also replaces Resist effects with the Debuff it resists, such as Resist Burning --> Burning.)
Hall of Mirrors
All Enemies, 3 Round Cooldown
- Ideas for Alternate Uniforms:
- Female Loki
- Kid Loki