Well, Loki Laufeyson is, according to the Hero Reviews, currently one of the most confusing and impractical Lockbox Heroes to use. So, I have decided to show how I would change him, even though I don't currently have him recruited:
- 10% per stack of Mischievous* to create illusions, avoiding attacks and then countering them.
- Gains 1 stack of Mischievous after an attack.
- (Mischievous stacks up to 10): Loki's mischievous tendencies to create illusions are increasing.
One Enemy, No Cooldown
1 Hit, Slashing Ranged
Guaranteed Hit, True Strike, Disadvantage, Internal Bleeding, Remove Buff.
Sceptre of Chaos
- Sceptre of Control
One Enemy, 2 Round Cooldown, 1 Hit, Melee Magic
Mind Control, Disoriented.
- Sceptre Stab (this …
Read more >
Bob, Agent of HYDRA:
Available from HYDRA Lockboxes (Adhesive X Launcher, Adhesive X Canister, and HYDRA-related PvP items are among the list of possible items).
Call for Backup*
- Chance when an ally attacks or is attacked to summon a HYDRA Power Armor.
(Uses Plasma Overload, a 1 Hi,t Energy Ranged, AOE Attack, with a 10% chance to cause Stun)
Lvl 1 - Hand Grenade
One Enemy, 1 Hit
Burning, Shrapnel, Deadly Crits.
Lvl 2 - Assemble Parts
Buff, 1 Round Cooldown
Quick Action, Assemble Pieces*.
- Pieces of armor are being assembled.
- Armor is assembled once 3 stacks are achieved.
Lvl 6 - Heavy Ion Beam
Gun Ranged Energy Tech, 1 Cooldown
One Enemy, 4 Hits
Quick Action, Radiation Exposure, Exploit Radiation.
Lvl 9 …Read more >
Well, today I found a picture concerning Chapter 1 of Season 2 (right).
So, here is what I think is the order of Bosses in Mission 1:
1.1: Does not match any Bosses currently in-game, but is most likely Sugar Man.
1.2: Unknown. Blizzard?
1.3: The Boss appears to be Dragoness.
1.4: The Boss looks akin to Vulture.
1.5: Does not match any Bosses in-game, but it is most likely Selene.
1.6: The Hero required for the Premium Mission isGambit (confirmed), and the Boss appears to be Fixer.
This is all that I could figure out from the picture about Chapter 1, Season 2.Read more >
Note: This is just displaying ideal Buffs, Passive Attack Buffs, Debuffs, etc. This is not changing Dr. Strange's attack type in any way. For example, Dr. Strange's Lvl 1 attack, Bolts of Balthakk, is still Magic Energy Ranged.
(Teresing Boost and Shield of the Seraphim)
- When Health is low (
Note: This is just displaying ideal buffs, passive attack buffs, debuffs, etc. This is not changing the Attack type in any way. For example, Deadpool's Lvl 2 Attack is still Ranged.
Laptop* (all chances for Laptop passives to trigger are increased to 25%).
* (* Level 16 Ranger (Allies only. Each turn, 16% chance each to gain Focused Attacks, Enraged x2, Close Quarters Combat, Combat Reflexes, Tactical Maneuvers, or Ubiquitous Power. 3% chance to gain half of these. 1% Chance to gain all of these).
- Pretty Cool Guy (Allies only. Gains an extra turn).
- Buffed (Allies only. Increases stats by 25%).
- Chimichangas! (Deadpool only. Deadpool orders a Chimichanga online. Deals damage to Enemies as the Chimichanga delivery van arrives to Deadp…