- Done all with one run of Mission 1. Even did the deploy within the Spec Op.
- Started research and slept on it.
- Battled chemtech troops on mission 2. Done.
- Had about 40 CP. Spent a lot of energy to farm for Iron Man's alt. Got it. Battled Zemo and friends in 12.2. Done.
- Already done by this time since I got two stars in one run of mission 1.
- Did my daily five battles. Since I'm lingering around the Silver League, the battles were fast and easy.
- Started Research. Commence CP Farming.
Wasn't able to play this day.
- Collected research. Done.
Continued farming CP. Had 0 when this day started. Haha!
- Got 20 CP from the daily reward. Bought Union Jack. Battled Blizzard. Done.
- Battled Epic Boss to use Rescue's Fly-by. Done
- Still lingering around Gold, so 3 battles were easy.
- Went to 12.2. Got some experience for UJ. Used 3 plates. Done.
- Started Research. Then, decided to go do some PVP. (Woah, so many Phoenix!)
Still researching. Skip? Nah. CP Farm.
- Research over. Done.
- Run Mission 2. Done.
- Already done.
- Did this on the Epic fight. Done. Also got Mission 2 to 3 stars.
- Hunted down directors in Mission 3, then Mission 1. Done. Left the mission with the boss set up for three bird remaining.
- Visited Allies. More than enough.
- Continued mission 1. Half done. Went to Mission 3. Done. Stars at 3-3-3.
- Made a miscalculation so I had to go and run Mission 3 again. Good thing there was enough ISO.
- At this point stars were at 3-3-4. Done.
- ISO wasn't enough, but then the fanpage gave 50 again. Sweet! Done!
And with that, Rescue is recruited. I'm confident I can five-star all the missions.