The competition is on again. It appears we have a lot of thinking to do with all the new heroes, alts, weapons, and the separate atk/def team.
I decided to sub-out Punisher. He goes down quite fast. While I'm still winning most of the time, that's quite risky. Since I'm facing many Bruiser agents, I decided to look for a nice Blaster. Well, in comes Havok. He's the Blaster who has the least to worry about Tacticians. His L6 cripples Rescue who is fairly common. Oh, he messes up Omega Sentinels too. He's good.
I got over the laziness (a bit) and thought out my defending team:
|Addicted to Turns Team|
AFK improved since changing it to BS Quicksilver and WC Phoenix. About 30% win.
Okay, now I think I have a problem hero: Cyclops. Why don't I want to face him? Because of that annoying Natural Leader passive. I have a lot of AoE attacks and that passive procs frequently. He will do the "Get Back in the Fight" thingie once for each character. What a pain.
|Hero PvP Bonus|
- Day 1: Jet-Powered Roller Skates
- Day 2: 10 Lockboxes
- Day 3: Demon Horn
- Day 4: 2 Lockboxes
- Day 5: 5 Battles
- Day 6: 5 Battles (Ugh!)
- Day 7: 2 Lockboxes
- Day 9: Demon Horn
- Day 10: Demon Horn
- Day 11: Reboot
- Day 12: Demon Horn (Again?!? At least give me the one with greater offense. :S)
- Day 13: 5 Lockboxes (Cool.)
- Day 14: Empty Extremis Injector
- Day 15: 5 Battles (that I'm not using... Well, maybe later when I feel like pushing.)
- Day 16: Demon Horn (I don't even have anything in my armory to replace with this sucker. *sigh*)
- Day 17: 2 Lockboxes (Yay?)
- Day 18: 2 Lockboxes (Flark! Why not at least 5? Just kidding. Better than no lockbox at all.)
- Day 19: 5 Battles (OK...)
- Day 20: 2 Lockboxes
- Day 21: Demon Horn
- Opened: 150
- Dupes: 7