Because I'm a secretary at heart, and because none of the ISO spreadsheets I've found so far have been automated/simple enough for me, I think I'm going to embark on creating a few of them. I'll add them here as I get around to cobbling them together.
Coming eventually: Gold ISO hero sheet, sheets for non-gold ISOs.
- Input the appropriate Uniform/Hero stats from your game onto the Uniforms/Heroes sheet for each hero/class that you want to play with.
- Choose which class/hero you're using in the dropdown at the top right.
- Choose how many ISO slots you have available at the bottom left.
- Choose what level of ISO you want to work with at the bottom right.
- Play around inputting how many of each ISO you want to add, and the top right box will autocalculate the end results for you.
- If you accidentally add more ISO than you have slots, the Quantity column will turn red to let you know you goofed.
I'm broke as dirt, so I personally use LibreOffice. As such, I can guarantee that the files work in that, especially the ODS file, but can't guarantee actual Excel. Sorry about any inconvenience this causes...