Basically I dont'like Scrappers and now developers are making some changes on Scrappers. I love this class now since this added an edge to some other classes. Here are the updates:
- Scrappers now gain Close Quarters Combat when attacking or attacked by an Infiltrator. This includes area attacks that hit Infiltrators
- Close Quarters Combat allows the Scrapper to gain a follow-up attack against any class on the next attack
- Scrappers continue to perform a follow-up attack when attacking Infiltrators with single-target attacks. This does not stack with the extra attack from Close Quarters Combat.
- Close Quarters Combat allows Scrappers to ignore most “Avoidance effects”
- Special Operation chapter based on the Avengers vs. X-Men comic book event going on in Marvel Comics right now!
- The reward hero for Spec Op 3 is Magik, the ruler of Limbo and sister of Colossus.
- There are 25 new tasks required to unlock Magik.
- Five of the X-Men have been transformed into the “Phoenix
Five”, giving them incredible cosmic power and awesome new outfits:
Colossus, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Phoenix, and Magik! You will
encounter these powerful X-Men as allies on the X-Men side of the
story, and opponents on the Avengers side.
- Phoenix Five costumes for the other 4 heroes are not yet available for players to obtain, but they will be available for Command Points in the very near future.
- When players obtain Magik, her default costume is the …