Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Special Operations require the resource Unstable ISO-8 to access its mission events, including battles and deploys. You can earn Unstable ISO-8 through battle or deploys, gifts from friends, or buy it from the store to help you complete the challenge. However, once the mission is expired that flavor of Unstable ISO-8 goes away with it, so try to use it all up!"
— Special Operations Briefing
Unstable Isotope-8 (Unstable Iso-8 or U Iso-8) are used specifically in Special Operations in addition to the normal requirements to initiate each battle or deploy. They are also used for researching various items that are only available from unlocking the Blueprints from completing Spec Op Tasks. Only Special Operations 1 required 5 Unstable Isotope-8 per battle or deploy and had no research. From Special Operations 2 forward, each deploy, incursions and normal battle requires 10 Unstable Iso-8 and each boss battle - Mini, Regular, Epic, and Group Boss - requires 20 UISO to initiate.
UISO are consumed on research. Spec Ops 2 to 16, Blueprints specific to each Special Operation usually requires 80, 100, and 120 Unstable Iso-8 for the research. Spec Ops 17 to 33 requires 40 and 60 Unstable Iso-8.
Starting UISO may vary from Spec Ops. On Spec Ops 1, started at between 65 and 500 UISO to players. From Spec Ops 2 to 33 and 35 (except Spec Ops 3), started with 440 UISO. Spec Ops 3 started at 550 U Iso-8. Spec Ops 34 and 36 started at 600 UISO.
Unstable Isotope-8 that obtained before Special Operations is unlocked may not be updated visually until refreshed.
Green Unstable Isotope-8
- In Special Operations 1:
- Players were given a random starting amount of between 65 and 500 UISO. (Unconfirmed)
- Each battle, including Epic, Mini-Bosses, and Mission Bosses, and Deploy mission cost 5 ISO-8 along with the regular requirements.
Blue Unstable Isotope-8
Red Unstable Isotope-8
Purple Unstable Isotope-8
Prismatic Unstable Isotope-8
This variant of U Iso-8 was available in Special Operations 8, Special Operations 15, Special Operations 24 and Special Operations 29. Daily Gifts from MAA's Facebook page of this colored Isotope-8 could be added into future Spec Ops before they were taken down by Playdom.
Black Unstable Isotope-8
This variant of U Iso-8 was available in Special Operation 20, Special Operation 30, and Special Operations 35. Daily Gifts from MAA's Facebook page of this colored Isotope-8 could be added into future Spec Ops before they were taken down by Playdom.
Obtaining Unstable ISO-8
Unstable ISO-8 can be obtained from:
- Gifts or requests from Allies
- Any type of Combat within the time frame of the Spec Ops event (Including Seasons 1 and 2 and PvP).
- Deploy Rewards, Boss, and Epic Boss Roulettes. Prizes come in 1, 20, or 40 Unstable Isotope-8. For Spec Ops 20 Deploy Reward: 5, 10, or 20 Unstable Isotope-8.
- The Daily Reward. Prizes come in 20, 100, or 1000 Unstable Isotope-8.
- Links by Playdom.
- Visiting Allies.
Gold can also be exchanged for Unstable Iso-8. This can be found by pressing the "+" button next to the players' current amount of Unstable Iso-8.
|1 for 10||10 for 100||25 for 250|
- Previous post Special Operations had Unstable Iso-8 continue to drop in Allies and Combat. They serve no use and does not carry over onto the next Special Operation.
- There was an Art Bug wherein Special Operations 15 used blue Unstable Iso-8. This was corrected on later updates.
|Overview • Unstable • Depleted • Gear Bonus • Research|