- Ultron is the central focus of Special Operations - Ghost in the Machine and was frequently mentioned in the event.
- The color in each of the Ultron Mode's eyes and mouth match the color of his class except his Generalist's class.
- Ultron Prime changes passive, and eyes and mouth color corresponds to his modes.
- Ultron Prime is the only villain that has KO animation.
- Ultron Prime prevents being KO'ed once when reduces Health to 0, and will use Disassemble as an action on his next turn.
- Ultron has two themed weapons, Reboot and Encephalizer.
- Ultron Modes are the first Group Bosses in the game. It can be found in any Special Operations - Vision of the Future mission, and will respawn 72 hours after it first appears on a Spec Op map.
- Ultron is the first villain to have its health represented as a percentage.
- Ultimate Ultron has different behavior of using Disassemble, after any attack when Ultron reduced Health to 0, will automatically use that ability, making it harder to KO normally.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.