|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
- Predatory Empowered Iso-8 - Adds
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- Cat-astrophic Augmented Iso-8 - Adds to Frenzy
- To see all changes made to Tigra, visit Tigra/Patch History.
Tigra has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Academy: Heroes who are from Avengers Academy
- Assemble!: Any pair of core Avengers members
- Best Coast: Heroes who are members of the West Coast Avengers
- Bloodlust: Heroes with attacks that cause bleeding
- Cat Fight: Any hero who has a cat-themed name
- Flirt: Heroes who are known to be flirtatious
- Furry: Heroes who are fur-skinned
- Hand-Me-Down: Hellcat and Tigra
- How to Cat: Tigra and White Tiger
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Savages Savages: Heroes that have feral tendencies
- Serve and Protect: Heroes that have been police officers
- Suffragettes: Heroes who are current or former members of the Lady Liberators