- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Grants an immediate free turn after using
- Does not trigger follow-up attacks
- Does not trigger most status effects
- If Agent has Poison, adds chance to counter attacks
- Counter applies Bleeding
- Shield effect absorbs incoming damage
- Taking extra damage from counter and follow-up attacks
- Causes Deathfrost on the Agent
- Causes Poison on the Agent
- Causes Burning on the Agent
- Causes Dark Void on the Agent
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.