For the in-game menu, see Team.
"Teams are groups of players who play together, earn rewards, and chat together."
Teams (formerly known as Guilds) were a feature exclusive to Playdom.com's version of Marvel: Avengers Alliance. When playing for the first time, players are automatically joined into a random Guild, and players have the option to switch to Guilds they favor.
The Teams features is still in a Beta phase in the game. It is also unknown if this feature will be implemented in the Facebook version in the future.
- Chatting with other Team Members.
- Tournaments held against two Teams from time to time, yielding prizes for those who win.
- Weekly Leaderboards against Teams.
- Top Weekly Members Leaderboard inside a Team.
- Switching sides between Teams.
- There is a cooldown of two hours to players for every switch between Teams.
There are a total of 12 Teams available in the game. Each Team is named after a letter of the Greek Alphabet.
The Teams are: