FANDOM


Effect BG 3 BlueEffect Icon 177
  Sweet
Passive Attack Buff
 Chance to eat left over Halloween candy before her turn
Related / Similar Effects:
Effect BG 3 BlueEffect Icon 085
 Quartermaster
This Effect is a part of:
Empowered Iso-8 Effects
Tooltip
Sweet
Passive Attack Buff
Effect BG 3 BlueEffect Icon 177
 Chance to eat left over Halloween candy before her turn

DetailsEdit

  • Sweet Tooth pops up on her turn but have no icon.

Empowered Isotope-8Edit

Icon Name
Empowered Iso-8 018 Sweet Iso-8
(Molly Hayes Icon 1 Molly Hayes only)


Items that can be usedEdit

Item Description Chance
Candy Apple • Pulls out a Candy Apple for a snack 6%
Marshmallow Ghosts • Reaches for a Marshmallow Ghost 6%
Taffy • Unwraps a Taffy 6%


NotesEdit

  • Sweet will not use up any items on the player's Items Inventory.
  • The total of all percentage chance on using the specific Items is at 18%. The remaining 82% may mean that Sweet will not use any Item at all. This means that Sweet has a 18% chance to proc.


Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.