- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Increases the effect of healing received
- Restoring health over time
- This Gear is based on Angel.
- The staff is meant to symbolize the the rod of Asclepius that is a symbol of medicine. However it actually depicts the Caduceus, a staff carried by the Greek god Hermes, also often used, if incorrectly, as a symbol of healthcare organisations and medical practice due to confusion.
The rod of Asclepius is a rod entwined by a single serpent. The Caduceus is a short staff entwined by two serpents, usually surmounted by wings.
Asklepios (Asclepius) was a god of medicine and healing in ancient Greek religion.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.