|For information regarding Heroes' Leveling costs and requirements, refer to this page.|
Information above may only be accurate to the Facebook Version.
Actions, Effects, and Stats may or may not differ from the Mobile Version as majority of the Heroes are still on their older Patch versions. Stats are based on Agent level 2. Action Stats are based on a hero without Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8 socketed. Total Damage/Healing is based on Agent Level 300.
Please do not change the data into the Mobile Version with the exception of adding the Mobile Version's Cost and Requirements.
Character-Restricted Empowered ISO-8
Character-Restricted Augmented ISO-8
- To see all changes made to Spitfire, visit Spitfire/Patch History.
Team Up Bonuses
Spitfire has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Bloodlust: Heroes with attacks that cause bleeding
- Bodies in Motion: Heroes with powers that involve movement
- Braddock Academy: Heroes from Braddock Academy
- British Invasion: Heroes from the United Kingdom
- Family Tradition: Spitfire and Union Jack
- Fangs For The Memories: Heroes with a tendency to bite
- Haste: Heroes that take two turns every round
- Invaders: Heroes that were in the Invaders
- Kiss of Death: Vampiric heroes
- Patriots: Heroes who feels a strong support for his or her country
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Proud To Serve: Heroes who are military veterans
- War Buddies: Heroes that fought in World War II together