- Has a chance to perform a counter attack when attacked
- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Ignores most Avoidance, Shield, Counter, and Protect effects
- Deals energy damage to targets immune to psychic attacks
- Restores health over time
- Could initially be obtained during Special Operations - Avengers Vs X-Men.
- Is the only Spec Op daily reward weapon that doesn´t make part of the Spec Op set.
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.