- Power is set by Agent level when acquired
- Ignores most protect and Avoidance effects
- Does not trigger counter-attacks or protect abilities
- Calls the Legion Below, applying Pain and removing a beneficial buff
- Chance to counter single-target attacks with the Legion Below, applying Pain and removing a beneficial buff
- Increases damage taken by 15%
- This effect stacks up to 5 times
- Removes a single beneficial status effect from the target
- Bug & Balance Fixes
- Fixed an issue with Sorcerous Sceptre removing Phased when used
|Gear • Supplies • Uniforms • Isotope-8 • Key Items • Limited Edition Items|
|Due to the stats having a difference between players depending on their Agent's Level and Equipment,|
Gear stats in the Wiki are now based on a Level 300 Agent equipped with a Generalist's Kevlar Jumpsuit without any Iso-8 slotted on the Uniform and no other items that affect the stats.
Editors must refrain from changing the stats if this is not their Agent setup.
For Customized Gear in addition to the requirements above, editors must have their Customized Gear's Power Level at 300 or greater via Reforging or obtaining the Gear at the required Level. It is recommended to use obtaining gear.